Accident And Emergency
Accident And Emergency
Comprehensive Trauma Centre with The Fastest Response Time in Accidents, Heart Attacks and Paralytic Strokes.is one of the only private hospitals in north India to have a comprehensive Level-1 Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) for patient care, training and research. The Trauma Centre is reputed to respond the fastest in times of accidents, heart attacks, paralytic strokes and such other life-threatening circumstances, thus proffering optimum chances of survival and recovery to the affected
In a very short span, joshi Hospital has achieved patient numbers and clinical outcomes that are comparable with that of the best institutes in the world.
Joshi hospital is one of the select few private hospitals in Mumbai and Western India to have a comprehensive Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) for patient care, training and research. The A&E is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for a wide spectrum of patients with acute emergencies for initial evaluation, resuscitation, treatment, investigation, stabilisation, monitoring and disposition.
WE OFFER 24/7 HEALTHCARE SERVICES:
- - A comprehensive Accident & Emergency Department (A&E) for patient care supported by a well coordinated road evacuation service that is easily accessible through a dedicated entrance, and has a ramp to facilitate the transfer of patients on stretchers and wheelchairs
- - Designed as state-of-the-art Trauma Centre, the unit has
- - A large treatment room with two operative tables, lights and anaesthesia machines
- - A plaster room and an isolation room
- - Cardiac Monitors, Ventilators and Portable X-ray, Sonography & 2D Echo machines
- - Two dedicated elevators for immediate transfer of patients to the operating rooms and Intensive Care Units
- - The unit is supported by trained doctors around the clock, cutting-edge technology and ambulance services with critical life-saving equipment manned by trained medical and paramedical staff. Our ambulances have the ability to transport critically ill patients in need of life support
- - Fastest response time in accidents, heart attacks and paralytic stroke
- - A rooftop helipad is planned and when commissioned will allow air ambulances to ferry patients to the hospital, saving many lives
The A&E department has a meticulous teaching programme for doctors, nurses and paramedics. The department also conducts teaching programmes for medical professionals and lay people in first aid, life support, and various areas of public health importance, as a part of community outreach activities.