MBBS, MD MED, DM NEPHROLOGY
DOB: 25 Nov, 1982
C/o New Riyait Furnitures, Gandhi Chowk
Phagwara, Pin 144401
Batch 2001.(Gold Medalist )
Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
Had won the Best Graduate Award,
Best All Rounder Award, and
Best Attendance Award.
Affiliated to BFUHS, Faridkot.
2006. Dayanand Medical College & Hospital, Ludhiana
Had won commendable internship award.
Registration: Punjab Medical Council, Reg No. 36725.
Batch 2007,Depatment of Medicine, L.L.R.M.Medical College, Meerut, U.P.
Affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
Passed out in June 2010, first Attempt.
Registration: Punjab Medical Council, Mohali. Reg no 36725.
v Batch 2012-2015, Department of Nephrology, SSKM Hospital and Institute of Post Graduate Medicine and Research, Kolkata, West Bengal.
v Special interest in the care of Renal transplant patients and in interventional nephrology, in addition to the management of indoor renal patients , critical care nephrology, and care and counseling of CKD and ESRD patients.
v Introducing the concept of conservative kidney on announcement for selected patients with end stage renal disease who are unlucky to benefit from dialysis therapy.
v Special interest in creating awareness regarding kidney disease, early detection and retardation of progression of kidney disease with the own to prevent dialysis
USG guided native and allograft kidney biopsy,
Soft and hard PD catheter insertion,
Insertion of cuffed tunneled venous catheter,
1) Leprosy in a HIV patient (Poster) at IACMCON, Khujraho , Nov 2009.
2) Study of Cardiovascular status of patients presenting with Acute ischemic Stroke, with Special reference to ECG and Echocardiography,(Poster) at APICON, Jaipur, Jan 2010.
3) Paper Presentation, New Onset Diabetes in Post Transplant patients: Experience at a single tertiary care center in Eastern India, EAST ISNCON, Guwahati Nov 2013.
4) Poster Presentation: Spectrum of Renal Allograft Biopsies in 3 years at IPGMER, Kolkata, ISNCON 2014, Kolkata.
5) Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring and Cardiovascular and Renal outcomes in Non Dialysis CKD patients for ISNCON 2015, Bengaluru.
Experiences during post graduation in addition to clinical work:
1) Undergraduate teaching: clinical classes and seminars.
2) Part of team for conducting undergraduate and post graduate examinations.
3) Specialty posting at ART Center for 15 Days.
4) First Runner up at post graduate Quiz at UPICON 2008, Meerut.
Training in BLS and ACLS, conducted by AHA, 2010 (Delhi).
Senior Resident in the Department of medicine at Dayanand Medical College And Hospital, Ludhiana from 07-07-2010 to 27-02-2011.
Consultant Physician at Guru Nanak Mission Hospital, Dhahan Kaleran, Banga.
From 25.4.11 to 30.3.12.
Consultant Nephrologist at Sacred Heart Hospital, Maqsudan, Jalandhar from October 2015 to Nov. 2019..
Presently , Consultant as Nephrologist at Tamnna Kidney Care, Joshi hospital Jalandhar.
CONTINUED MEDICAL EDUCATION
Creating awareness regarding Kidney diseases by conducting seminars on the occasion of World Kidney day annually in March.
Regularly conducting CMEs with other physician groups:
Approach to a CKD patient.
Management of Resistant Hypertension
Education and training of Dialysis Technicians.Delivered a lecture on Dialyzer reuse at PGI Chandigarh, sept 2019.
Attended Nephrology Board review course thrice ,organized by Apex Kidney Foundation, Mumbai.
Attended Reputation and practice management course for nephrologists, IIM Ahmadabad, August 2019.
Involved in the training of DNB medicine students at Sacred Heart Hospital from 2018 to 2019.
MEMBERSHIP: lifetime membership of Indian Society of Nephrology (ISN)
Member of Vascular Access Society of India (VASI)
Member of IMA , Jalandhar
Member of Physician Forum ,Jalandhar
Member Council of Superspecialists, Jalandhar,